An accountants based in Paisley are now looking to recruit a business and administration modern apprentice. All applicants should have a keen interest in working within a busy office environment doing a number of different admin tasks.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
• Receive incoming calls and maintain recording system
• Open and distribute incoming mail and record and process outgoing mail and to receive, check and sign for delivery of goods
• Efficient use of pc skills and use of Microsoft Office package to include, word processing, spreadsheets, publications and PowerPoint presentations
• Email system will be used for sending and retrieving messages and appointments as well as maintaining diary systems
• Accurately record information and data into bespoke databases and use document management system to input, access and retrieve information
• Deal with internal queries and requests on a day to day basis
What will I learn?
You will be rewarded with your SVQ level 3 in Business and Administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
• An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
• An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
• Good team-working skills
What qualification or qualities are required?
You will need qualifications of National 4s and National 5s.
You will also need to have a good knowledge on Microsoft packages on the computer. Along with a good standard of knowledge in administration you will also need to have a keen interest in working in a business and administration environment.
Click here to apply