A organic farm based in Inverness are now looking to recruit a Business and Administration modern apprentice. All applicants should have a keen interest in working within a busy office environment doing administration task.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
Maintain good customer relations with existing and new customers.
Answering/transferring telephone calls,
producing & processing orders,
following up of emails,
reports and data entry,
some stocktaking involved
What will I learn?
You will be rewarded with your SVQ level 3 in Business and Administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
• An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
• An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
• Good team-working skills
What qualification or qualities are required?
You will need qualifications of National 4s and National 5s.
You will also need to have a good knowledge on Microsoft packages on the computer. Along with a good standard of knowledge in administration you will also need to have a keen interest in working in a business and administration environment
An interest in environmental and food related issues.
Click here to apply