Our programme will offer you a two year apprenticeship within Business Insurance in Glasgow, the first financial services organisation in Scotland to be awarded the prestigious gold Investors in Young People (IIYP) accreditation.
Courses & Qualifications
Financial Services Assistant
- Jun 28, 2017
- £6,000.00 to £12,000.00 per year
Our programme will offer you a two year apprenticeship within Business Insurance in Glasgow, the first financial services organisation in Scotland to be awarded the prestigious gold Investors in Young People (IIYP) accreditation. You'll get all the support you need to become a confident and skilled Business Insurance Advisor – and we'll provide you with the perfect background and exposure to further your career within the company and the financial services industry.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
You’ll be working at the heart of our operational teams, providing high-quality support to our customers in a multi-channel environment. You will develop excellent customer skills including sales and renewal retention and identify cross-selling opportunities, which help create a really exciting environment to work in.
In addition, the apprenticeship includes a great opportunity to achieve professional business qualifications including:
- Certification in Insurance (Cert CII)
- Scottish Vocational Qualification Level 3 (SVQ Level 3)
What will you need:
- Excellent communication skills. Clear and confident with good listening skills and the ability to build rapport and effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Self- motivated with an appetite for continued learning and development
- Highly customer focused, with customer service work experience desirable
- Computer literate along with accurate and speedy keyboard skills
- Accuracy and efficiency when dealing with numerical and verbal information
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills