Henry Colbeck were founded in 1893, they are the oldest independent supplier to the fish & chip market in the UK and we remain a family owned and family managed business. The company has been built on quality, service and reliability, with customer care as our driving influence.
What might a typical day in this job look like
- Ensure that all IRF’s are picked, quality checked, invoiced and packaged correctly and on time.
- Develop product knowledge to be able to distinguish between the different types of material.
- Invoice, enter locations and check batch information on company’s computer system.
- Offload and physically sort received material.
- Identify, check and locate material into racks.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the correct material is booked in safely and appropriately located.
What will you need?
The candidate should be of good character, punctual, methodical, and able to work to deadlines, be prepared to work hard as part of a team to achieve daily goals. Must have a genuine interest in developing skills in logistics and have good communication skills, a positive, “can do” attitude. Career focus and self-motivation
a thorough and structured approach to work
a keen eye for detail, an interest in learning how a business really runs, must be smart and presentable. Must work well as part of a team
the successful candidate should be health and safety aware
Click Here to apply.