Microcom can help you access funding from the Skills Development Scotland which contributes towards the cost of training for many of the qualifications available.
Courses & Qualifications
- Must be employed working a minimum of 16 hours.
- You cannot be a university or college student.
- Candidates will not be funded if they have an SVQ/MA at the same level.
- 16-19 = Fully Funded SVQ Modern Apprenticeship
- 20-24 = Fully Funded and Part Funded SVQ Modern Apprenticeships available
- 25+ = Priority Sectors Only (employer contributions may apply)
- Financial Services
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Food & Drink
- Chemicals & Biotechnology
- Creative Industries
- Transport & Logistics
- Public Sector