Free Recruitment Service
- We specialise in helping employers to recruit apprentices. This is a free service that we provide to organisations willing to invest in young people and to give them an opportunity to work, learn and progress within their organisation.
- We will support the apprenticeship training with a formal qualification relevant to their job role.
- We meet every candidate face to face and once they have successfully passed our pre-selection interview we will then email their CVs to you for consideration.
- At your convenience will arrange interviews and then give constructive feedback to the candidates.
- Our partnerships with local councils also gives us expert knowledge of all the funding options that are available for salary contributions to support both businesses and young people on their initial journey into the world of work.
Three steps to the perfect candidate
- You give us a job spec of what you are looking for and we will advertise the vacancy, pre-screen candidates, check qualifications and suitability to the vacancy.
- Arrange and organise interviews at your convenience and give constructive candidate feedback.
- Provide Modern Apprenticeship Training and mentoring for the successful candidate.
When you have found the perfect candidate and offer them a contract of employment, we will continue to support them and guide them through a fully funded nationally recognised SVQ qualification relevant to their job role.
- Business and Administration
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- IT Diploma
- Warehousing and Storage
- AAT Diploma (exam and membership fees apply)
I was kept well informed through the process, the recruitment advisor’s support was invaluable and we would definitely use them again.
Glasgow City Council
The Glasgow Guarantee team and Microcom Training have developed an effective and mutually beneficial working relationship to help move Glasgow residents and particularly the city’s young people into s...
Within a few days we had selected candidates for interview and found one who met our requirements. Thanks to Microcom for helping us find such a promising candidate so quickly
Pagan Osbourne and Microcom have worked together over the last 9 years and I have experienced first-hand the excellent service they offer whilst completing my own SVQ in learning and development. The ...
Street League are working in partnership with MicrocomTraining and have developed an excellent working relationship that provides a progression route for our young people who have completed our Employ...