A financial planners based in Johnstone are looking are now looking to recruit a business and administration modern apprenticeship. All applicants should have a keen interest in working within a busy office environment doing administration tasks.
Tasks include –
• Opening mail, answering the telephone and dealing with calls from clients, mortgage lenders, providers and advisers
• Scanning mail and documents into the correct files and updating Intelliflo
• Managing all the tasks on a daily basis including new business chasing using the Intelliflo system
• Preparing annual review documents for adviser to check and to go out to clients on 1st of every month
• Dealing with any annual review queries/actions required as instructed by the adviser
• Carrying out research for pensions and investments using the Select a Pension system
• Carrying out quarterly fund research using Defaqto
• Producing illustrations, KFI’s and supporting documents for advisers appointments with clients
• Obtaining full documentation in order to ensure client files are compliant for the advisers
• Submitting new business applications for mortgages, investments and pensions
• Adding new plan details onto Intelliflo including fees and commissions, keeping the system up to date with client details
• Entering client fact find information onto the Intelliflo system
• Chasing up advisers for any outstanding requirements/documents and speaking to clients about their plans/mortgage
• Creating withdrawals for clients and moving monies from investment to ISA on the appropriate investment platforms
• Completing and providing a monthly admin report to the Directors which includes KPI information for each adviser
• Completing suitability reports using templates from Three Sixty
• Keeping the new business register up to date
• Dealing with anything required to rectify file checks or chasing adviser to do this if required
• Inputting cash receipts and matching with statements on Intelliflo
• Inputting manual statements onto Intelliflo for any company that doesn’t provide electronic statements
What will I learn?
You will be rewarded with your SVQ level 3 in Business and Administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills
• An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
• An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
• Good team-working skills
What qualification or qualities are required?
You will need qualifications of National 4s and National 5s.
You will also need to have a good knowledge on Microsoft packages on the computer. Along with a good standard of knowledge in administration you will also need to have a keen interest in working in a business and administration environment.
Click here to apply